What to call someone who, after you had a quarrel with him and later agreed you wouldn't talk to him again, contacts you after a while pretending as if not had happened before.

closed as primarily opinion-based by Matt E. Эллен, Robusto, user66974, anongoodnurse, choster May 23 '14 at 16:05

Many good questions generate some degree of opinion based on expert experience, but answers to this question will tend to be almost entirely based on opinions, rather than facts, references, or specific expertise. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.


My first choice would probably be...

nonchalant - coolly unconcerned, indifferent, or unexcited; casual

...but I'd also be quite likely to refer to such a person as...

blasé - having or showing a lack of excitement in something, especially because it is very familiar

That second one might be because my stereotypical impression of the situation OP describes is that of a bolshy teenager falling out with a parent (who's been through it all before with older siblings).


Consider unresentful, magnanimous, and forgiving.

unresentful: not resentful; not marked by resentment

magnanimous: generous in forgiving an insult or injury; free from petty resentment or vindictiveness

forgiving: disposed to forgive; indicating forgiveness

forgive and forget: to accept and not think about what one has done to you.


Unapologetic; manipulative; cowardly; conniving.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.