I am writing a note in which I want to ask (curious) readers to refer another paper. The phrase curious minded comes to mind, but it seems somewhat awkward.

Is there a better way to convey similar import?

  • For curious minds
    – ermanen
    Commented Apr 30, 2014 at 22:12
  • The ordinary way would be with a footnote. If you can't do that, a parenthetical "(Curious readers may refer to [insert reference])" is OK. Commented Apr 30, 2014 at 22:12
  • "For further information see..." Only the curious will bother.
    – toandfro
    Commented Apr 30, 2014 at 23:05

3 Answers 3



For those of you who are interested (in...), there is/you may...

For those of you who are curious (about...), there is/you may...

Or, more formally:

Curious (or inquiring) minds may refer to...


Inquisitive may be used also to describe it.

  • Inclined to investigate; eager for knowledge.

Meticulousness or those interested in the (noun) strict attention to minute details

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.