I'm trying to find a word or a short phrase that target such person. Like someone who has no passion, no drive and only does whatever needed to survive.
- goldbrick: a person who shirks assigned work
- shirker: a person who avoids work
- clock-watcher: An employee who is overly strict or zealous about not working more than the required hours
- sluggard: a person who is habitually indolent
- goof-off: A person who is habitually lazy or does less than their fair share of work.
Faineant: Etymology: French, from Middle French fait-nient, literally, does nothing, by folk etymology from faignant, from present participle of faindre, feindre to feign Date: 1619 an irresponsible idler II. adjective or faineant Date: 1854 idle and ineffectual ; indolent
A jobsworth does the minimum needed to get by, but it's more out of spite or a need to feel some small amount of power over others than laziness (though I imagine laziness is also a factor).