Does such a word exist? I came across this question while writing some software that used frustums, making certain parts of it... eh... frustumy?

  • A frustum-like object? – Leon Conrad Feb 21 '14 at 6:01

Frustumic has been used.

A broader term is prismoid polyhedral, a set that includes prisms, antiprisms, pyramids, cupolas, frustums, wedges, etc. (WP)

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.