I'm writing a statement of events that happened between me and my ex. It needs to be written formally but I don't how to write the following words in that way: "blowjob" and "eating her out." Thanks for any help you can offer!

  • 1
    Can someone explain the downvotes? This seems on topic, to me.
    – Alex W
    Commented Feb 10, 2014 at 19:39
  • 1
    This should be closed as a general reference question. Commented Feb 10, 2014 at 19:43
  • 5
    The downvotes may reflect a disapproval of the tone of your request. You do not just ask for alternative terms for slang, but purportedly refer to your ex's private activities. Not needed for the question, and bordering on offensive (not for the terms, but for the context).
    – bib
    Commented Feb 10, 2014 at 20:04

2 Answers 2


It sounds as if the words you need are fellatio and cunnilingus.

  • 11
    I think oral sex is also a good umbrella term for this type of sex act, although that answer was deleted.
    – Kit Z. Fox
    Commented Feb 10, 2014 at 20:01

Performed oral sex on each other covers it as well. Although, as Barrie points out, fellatio (blow job) and cunnilingus (eating her out) are the technical terms for the exact acts, I would tend towards 'oral sex' as it is more generally understood and, well, sounds a bit more pleasant.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.