I'm trying to think of a noun meaning "the process sought to be undertaken by one who is reactionary."


1 Answer 1


The word you're looking for is reaction.

  • Also include the definition given at the source, and any usage examples you could. That makes it a proper 'answer'.
    – Kris
    Nov 25, 2013 at 8:58

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge that you have read and understand our privacy policy and code of conduct.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.