The wonders of diet lifestyles
- Inedia, but better known as breatharian: People who consume air, and only air. (I kid you not)
- rawist: a person who only eats raw vegetables, fruit, and non-processed products
- fruitarian: (direct citation) A variant of vegetarian who intends to be limited to eating only such parts of plants whose consumption does not kill the plant (such as fruits, vegetables that can be compared to fruit, nuts and grain, but not for example tubers). The purest fruitarians do not want to destroy even the seeds.
- herbivore: an animal that eats only plants (the OP didn't exclude animals)
- carnivore: a person or animal who regularly eats dead animal flesh, raw or cooked. This doesn't exclude the consumption of products that are not derived from animals, so I will argue that the flexibility of this word fits in nicely between vegetarianism and non-vegetarianism.
- kangatarian a person who doesn't eat any meat or fish except kangaroo.
- cameltarian a vegetarian who eats only camel meat for ethical and environmental reasons.