- I was a wretched sinner accountable to the holy and righteous creator for all my wicked rebellion against his perfect law.
- "but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8
- For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God. 2 Corinthians 5:21
- There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. Romans 8:1
- Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come. 2 Corinthians 5:17
I make web apps and mentor other frontend developers.
Name: Daniel Hug
8 How to punctuate math fractions? oct 20 '13
4 Adjective form of “adjective” apr 19 '11
2 Does an online tool exist that can find words of a certain length given an input of certain characters? apr 30 '11
2 “Droll” is to “amusing” as “sardonic” is to what? apr 19 '11