Be Big! Tips:
- Don't type grumpy.
- Spell/grammar check.
- Answering is easier than asking.
- Vote! There's badges - for - it!
- Don't answer questions answered elsewhere.
- Only close real dupes.
- Edit questions to make more general.
- Build a library of canonical answers.
Types of dupes:
- Cut and Paste
- site scope overlap is ok, be jealous of your questions, improve to best fit your site
- don't migrate bad questions, just close them
- suggest other sites where they might get better answers
CC-BY-SA/MIT. Attribution's nice, but I'm not litigious.
- Performance Breakeven Analysis*
- Clone/copy a list*
- Static methods*
- Dict Autovivification*
- Check directory exists/create it
- Ignore Exceptions
- Index in
6 Opposite of “literal” Feb 28 '14
2 What do you call a person who's not yet a customer? Feb 27 '14
2 Exact meaning of the Gandalf quote, “He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom.”? Mar 16 '15
1 The logic behind “better safe than sorry” Mar 11 '14
1 Why do we put “the” before “end”? Feb 13 '14
0 Provoke in a good way Feb 7 '14