Code licenses: CC-BY-SA/MIT.
Attribution's nice, but I'm not litigious.
Spolsky: Only close real dupes; Edit questions, generalize; Build an answer library.
- site scope overlap is ok, be jealous of questions, make best fit site
- close, don't migrate bad questions
- suggest where they might get better answers
- Performance Breakeven Analysis*
- Clone/copy a list*
- Static methods*
- Dict Autovivification*
- Check directory exists/create it
- Ignore Exceptions
- Index in
6 Opposite of “literal” Feb 28 '14
2 What do you call a person who's not yet a customer? Feb 27 '14
2 Exact meaning of the Gandalf quote, “He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom.”? Mar 16 '15
1 The logic behind “better safe than sorry” Mar 11 '14
1 Why do we put “the” before “end”? Feb 13 '14
0 Provoke in a good way Feb 7 '14