Languages I speak in the order of fluency, numbered in the order of acquirement
- Native language: Danish
- Strong third language: English - I try to write British English but am quite fluent in US idioms and slang too.
- Strong sixth language: Dutch
- Passable second language: Swedish
- Rusty fourth: German - Dutch is smack between Danish and German so I'm like "Ik ben een Berliner"
- Rusty fifth: French - not speaking it often enough to be really fluent, but tête-à-tête I can have a conversation about more zan ze wayzer :)
63 Adjective that means “snake-like” nov 14
51 Are “Fish in a barrel” and “Sitting ducks” similar? feb 7 '13
40 Is there English counterpart(s) to Japanese old saying, “Present salt to your enemy.”? jun 25 '13
38 Alternative expression for “xyz Nazi” oct 17
37 Why use the word “copy” in “do you copy that”? may 6 '11
29 Is there a non-sexual phrase for sleeping with someone? jan 28 '14
26 What is the “ponytail” in a knight's helmet called? sep 19 '13
22 What do you call the process immediately after peeing? jan 25 '11