|visits||member for||2 years, 11 months|
|seen||Oct 18 at 22:47|
I'm a retired English grammarian. I enjoy answering questions.
- My Website at the University of Michigan
- My alt.usage.english English Grammar pages
- Details and handouts from some recent talks.
- A term paper about K-12 Language Science
- Two scanned coursepacks from my Intro Ling class. (each ~100 pp)
- Scanned teaching materials from my Etymology class
- Abstract of a recent talk (4/12/12) in Denton, TX.
|bio||website||umich.edu/~jlawler||visits||member for||2 years, 11 months|
|location||Bellingham WA||seen||Oct 18 at 22:47|
2,213 Votes Cast
|all time||by type||month|