New answers tagged


This is called alliteration. From Wikipedia: Alliteration is a stylistic literary device identified by the repeated sound of the first consonant in a series of multiple words, or the repetition of the same sounds of the same kinds of sounds at the beginning of words or in stressed syllables of a phrase.

Top 50 recent answers are included