Sign up ×
English Language & Usage Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for linguists, etymologists, and serious English language enthusiasts. It's 100% free, no registration required.

In lottery games or bingo games, sometimes an object like this is used:


What is the name of this? In Spanish we call it bolillero but I didn’t find the definition in Enlgish.

share|improve this question

2 Answers 2

up vote 7 down vote accepted

It is called a lottery drum (source) or a lottery machine (source).

share|improve this answer

This one says it is called "bingo cage" or "lottery spinner".

bingo cage

share|improve this answer
Would have helped if you cited your source? – Souta Sep 27 '12 at 20:25
sorry ...… – GEdgar Sep 27 '12 at 21:31

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.