English Language & Usage Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for linguists, etymologists, and serious English language enthusiasts. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I have to translate this from my language but i don't know in english.

While someone having sex, he may moving his head wander around his partner's body. What is the words to describe this action.

share|improve this question

closed as not a real question by simchona, Matt E. Эллен, Kris, J.R., Callithumpian Apr 28 '12 at 18:07

It's difficult to tell what is being asked here. This question is ambiguous, vague, incomplete, overly broad, or rhetorical and cannot be reasonably answered in its current form. For help clarifying this question so that it can be reopened, visit the help center.If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

I have no idea what you're describing – simchona Apr 28 '12 at 17:13
Using one's head is impotant at all times, esp. at times like this. Voting to close. – Kris Apr 28 '12 at 17:38
I can also be recognized as stimulating. – kiss my armpit Apr 28 '12 at 19:03
up vote 4 down vote accepted

I think you want nuzzling:

  • thrusting the nose, muzzle, etc.
  • lying very close to someone or something; cuddling or snuggling up.
share|improve this answer

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.