Halcyon, used as an adjective:
a: calm, peaceful
b: happy, golden
c : prosperous, affluent
Given synonyms include calm, hushed, lown [dialect], peaceful, placid, quiet, serene, still, stilly, tranquil, untroubled.
Edit: If you are looking for a noun as Monica suggests, what about
1: a high degree of gratification : joy; also : extreme satisfaction
2: something that gives great pleasure
Examples of delight:
- We watched the fireworks with delight.
- The kids screamed in delight as they chased one another around the
- To the delight of the children, there were enough cookies for
everyone to have two.
- Some people seem to take great delight in hearing about the
misfortunes of others.
- The trip was a delight.
- a garden full of tasty delights
- The stories are a delight to read.