- The man lives in the same house with a woman but he never has sex or desires to have sex.
- He is comfortable being nude with her and so is she, but there is no sexual touching or lust.
- He cuddles her and they do things socially together.
- He sleeps in the same bed with her but without any sexual contact.
- He supports and provides for her, but they are not married or joined together.
- He deeply loves the woman but cannot marry her.
- Anybody can ask a question
- Anybody can answer
- The best answers are voted up and rise to the top
closed as too localized by Jasper Loy, simchona♦, kiamlaluno, Marthaª, RiMMER Dec 4 '11 at 23:53
This question is unlikely to help any future visitors; it is only relevant to a small geographic area, a specific moment in time, or an extraordinarily narrow situation that is not generally applicable to the worldwide audience of the internet. For help making this question more broadly applicable, visit the help center.If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.
As the comments indicate, such men are sufficiently uncommon that we probably don't have a special noun for them, but the generic term is
Note that asexual is normally an adjective, but it is used as a noun too.