English Language & Usage Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for linguists, etymologists, and serious English language enthusiasts. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I saw a tutorial on TV. The tutorial was like this:

Take your snap sitting on chair, another standing on left side of chair and then last one standing on the right side of the chair. Now, use Photoshop to merge these three pics. After everything it will be three look alike on the pic.

Now, I want to search this tutorial on web but I don't know what to write for "How to create __ in Photoshop"? Please suggest.

Edit I tried body double and doppelgänger but it is not the word I am looking for.

share|improve this question
up vote 8 down vote accepted


Clone Yourself Using Adobe Photoshop

share|improve this answer
yes clone is the word :). But the correct tut for cloning yourself is: mrmalique.com/index.php/tutorial-how-to-create-your-own-clones – Rakesh Juyal Nov 4 '10 at 9:27
Annoying ad on that site – mplungjan Feb 17 '11 at 12:49

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.