English Language & Usage Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for linguists, etymologists, and serious English language enthusiasts. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

What could be a good word for a group of intellectuals or a group of smart learners? Any suggestions of related terms also invited.

I am looking forward to rename groups in a social application with somewhat more fitting word.

Thanks in anticipation of your great suggestions.


merged by RegDwigнt Jul 7 '11 at 18:39

This question was merged with Simple word related to “a group of intellectuals” or “a group of smart learners” because it is an exact duplicate of that question.

migrated from ux.stackexchange.com Jul 7 '11 at 15:01

This question came from our site for user experience researchers and experts.