What is the difference between calm, cool and collective and calm, cool and collected?
What is the meaning of collective or collected when used in this way?
I checked the dictionary but still do not get it.
1. formed or assembled by collection
2. forming a whole or aggregate
3. of, done by, or characteristic of individuals acting in cooperation
1. (Government, Politics & Diplomacy)
a. a cooperative enterprise or unit, such as a collective farm
b. the members of such a cooperative
2. (Linguistics / Grammar) short for collective noun