I'm trying to phrase a sentence in which I'm wishing that something goes easily for someone, but can't get the wording to sound right, and not awkward.
For example, someone may be studying for a test and I wish that their studying goes easy. These are the phrases I could come up with.
- I hope it goes easy for you.
- I hope the studying goes easy for you.
- I wish you the best in studying.
- I'm hoping the studying goes easily for you.
- Good luck studying. (I don't really like this one since it's a bit vague)
Any other suggestions?