I'm after a word to use as a heading for a list of questions which need consideration.
This list of questions is adhoc and will not be repeated - they are specific to a single document which, once it's served it's purpose, will never be reused.
"Considerations" means something different, I keep coming back to phrases and am now suffering mental block.
"Ponderings" seems to imply it is something that I've thought about but these items are things I want other people to think about.
Phrases which describe the word I'm after would be things such as:
- Things to be considered
- Questions to be considered
- Things to be thought about
My particular list is to do with a human resources issue and, having addressed various issues elsewhere in my document, I'm left with a residual list of questions which need to be considered such as:
- should ZHCEs accrue annual leave whilst taking annual leave?
- should ZHCEs be allowed to transfer annual leave across leave periods?
- under what circumstances should ZHCEs be allowed to take leave before it has been accrued?