English Language & Usage Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for linguists, etymologists, and serious English language enthusiasts. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I would like to know what is the correct form and the use for inviting peoples to calling you by phone, specially in the context of written materials).

  • Contact us on +123 123 123
  • Contact us at +123 123 123
share|improve this question

marked as duplicate by FumbleFingers, Barrie England, Carlo_R., tchrist, Kit Z. Fox Feb 11 '13 at 13:42

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

GibboK, we now have a beta site more specifically tailored to English Language Learners. Here, on ELU, many might consider the question too basic. This might also be the reason because there are already 3 close-votes. At any rate, be aware that the ELL site exists, have a look and make yourself comfortable. Thank you. – user19148 Feb 11 '13 at 12:54
@Carlo_R., thanks for the respectful answer. – Shawn Mooney Feb 11 '13 at 13:36
Thanks @Carlo_R, I was not aware of your beta site, I am pretty in english.stackexchange.com thanks for your comment – GibboK Feb 11 '13 at 13:39
Sorry, I tried calling but that seems to be the wrong number. Could you please double check for me? Thanks! – user37468 Feb 11 '13 at 13:43
up vote 2 down vote accepted

Call me at (the number) is the most widely used and correct one.

share|improve this answer

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.